During the five days of training we will cover the following topics:
- Characteristics of the various gases and their properties
- Oxygen, Acetylene, LPG, Hydrogen, Inert Gases, CO
- The inherent dangers of using Oxygen / Acetylene
- Simulated accidents
- Correct use of equipment
- Means of achieving ultimate safety, by applying the knowledge gained from this Seminar
- Live demonstrations using internationally approved Safety Devices for the prevention of accidents.
- Liquified Petroleum Gas
- Inherent hazards
- Causes and prevention of accidents
- Varied group studies are held, whereby all required information needs to be used or applied.
In summary we enable through this course our cutomers to have legal compliance with integrity as required by the South African relevant authorities.
Drawing White Board.
Fire Extinguisher - (preferably CO2)
Equipment currently in use, consisting of regulators, hoses and torches.
PLEASE ALSO SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SEMINAR BOOKINGS